Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Creative Inspirations

Hello and good morning!

This is a short post as I am out of town having a wonderful time at The Great Stamping Retreat, but I did want to pop in to announce that I've been invited to be one of the designers over at Creative Inspirations Paints.  I am thrilled half to death because I have loved these products ever since reading about them in blogland, and now I get to play with the ever so talented ladies on the team.  I will be posting my first project soon!

The  water-based paints are wonderfully shimmery and easy to work with, but what makes them so wonderful is that they're useful in so many applications.  You can dye ribbon, finger paint with them, thin them out, make shimmery sprays, and so on.  There are dozens of wonderful tutorials, plus the designers themselves inspire with their creative ideas, so please head on over to see for yourself.  And while you're there, don't forget to join their latest challenge "Inspired By: Anything Goes."

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Laine said...

So many congratulations Shea. Enjoy.
Laine
xx

Kristi said...

Glad you're having fun! Congrats on your GD spot!

Misty's said...

Congratulations on your DT spot, Shea. Looking forward to your projects.
Michaela xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh super big congratulations Shea! I'm so excited for you! I've had the opportunity to enter a couple challenges over at the Creative Inspirations blog but will now have to check by more often to see if I qualify to support you in your new endeavour.

Yeah Shea! They are so, so, so lucky to have you as part of their design team.

Hugs,
Lisa