Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's finally here!

Hello and good morning!

Just a note to say I'll be away for a few days at a much anticipated event in North Carolina that I like to call The Great Stampin' Retreat.  It is being hosted by my lovely friend Catherine Pooler of http://catherinepooler.com/.  She also runs the forum StampNation, which you can find here.  This forum is chock full of information, inspiration, education, and some of the most fun chit chat around.  I've learned a lot from this lovely lady and suggest you pop on by to see what she's all about.



I first discovered Catherine and her sites soon after I discovered the wonderful world of card making and have been a member ever since.  Not long after joining, several of us hinted that she host a retreat, and now she is doing just that.  (Oh, who am I kidding - we BEGGED her to host it!)  I am so excited to meet many of the wonderful ladies with whom I've been conversing over the past year!  There will be plenty of activities, gabbing, a pajama party and lots of pictures, which I will share with you here; however, I'll still be popping in to submit DT work, plus I have some exciting news to announce tomorrow!

So stay tuned, and in the meantime, happy crafting!!


4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

I hope you enjoy a marvelous time, Shea! Sounds FUN and a great way to get a much needed break. hugs, de

Misty's said...

Have a lovely time,Shea xx

Viv said...

Have fun Shea!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hope you are having a marvelous time at the retreat. Listen intently. Learn much. Laugh lots! Can't wait to read about your good news. Have a safe trip home!

Hugs,
Lisa